Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Nite Live

It has been a long, eventful and enlightening week for us. I am once again amazed at how awesome our God is. From monday night thru thursday night, the young persons in participation with us this week have learned about abstinence and also praised the Lord wholeheartedly.



As for the numbers this week, we have 75 children up to 9 years of age in the childrens workshop choir. We have in abundance of 200 youth 10 and up. I am overwhelmed at the success of such an event and I praise God for allowing me to be in position to bless the babies.

Tonight was a wonderful night as the young people presented to a crowd of about 400-450 what they had learned for the week. As I learn computers more, I will be able to post more pics and possible a video link to you-tube of some of the excitement of our events.

Be Blessed.

No comments: